You may have hobbled along for years with your old AC system, continuing to make repairs, allowing you to get through one more hot and humid Florida summer. However, the time will eventually come when it will make more sense to replace the old air conditioning system with a newer, more energy-efficient unit. The biggest hurdle to making this happen sooner rather than later is usually cost.
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning, one of Central Florida’s leading AC companies, suggests homeowners look into financing options with Scott’s Air, which can help fit a new system into the budget without breaking the bank. “We understand that many customers cannot pay for an AC upfront, so we have great financing options available,” said Scott, president and founder.
With flexible financing options from Scott’s Air, you can have a new, energy efficient heating & air conditioning system giving you the comfort you deserve with convenient monthly payments. The financing options below feature low monthly payments, competitive interest rates and no down payment required.
Wells Fargo/Bryant® Credit Card Program
- Revolving Line of Credit that you can use over and over again!
- Special Financing with Approved Credit
- The Bryant® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender.
- Convenient monthly payments
- Flexible financing terms
- Easy online account management
Microf Financing Program
- No credit check
- No money down, no hassle!
- Rent to Own
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning has also partnered with Microf to provide other financing options.
“There have been significant advances in home cooling systems in the past 10 years, making them much more energy efficient” said Scott, president and founder. “Homeowners may enjoy seeing lower power bills through reduced energy usage.”
By ScottsAir |
Posted in Air Conditioning, Thing You Should Know
Tags: financing options, heating and cooling, New Air Conditioner