To deliver outstanding customer service by providing neighborly advice, quality repairs and expert-level skills at a fair price.
- Show genuine care and concern for our customers and their families
- Exceed expectations of quality
- Provide expert-level skills
- Offer neighborly advice
- Communicate with honesty
- Demonstrate integrity
- Value fair pricing
- Support a team-focused work environment
- Encourage a community-minded spirit and promote giveback where we live and work
- Maintain a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Scott and Kristy are both graduates of Leadership Seminole and are active in the communities where our team lives and works. Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a member of the Orlando Regional Realtor Association and the Orlando/Central Florida Chapter of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a proud supporter of many community organizations in our neighborhood, such as:
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- Medal of Excellence Winner
- Circle of Champions Winner
- Member of Bryant’s Women in HVAC
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certified Technicians
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Accreditation
- Member of BBB of Central Florida Board of Directors
- Angie’s List
- Super Service Award for six years straight – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Member of the Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Seminole Alumni
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) Platinum Partner
- 2017 Preferred Partner of the Year
- Leadership Seminole Alumni
- Member of BNI Professional Connections
- Corporate Sponsor of the Lake Mary High School Athletic Boosters
- Corporate Sponsor of the Lyman High School Athletic Boosters
- Proud Supporter of the Bishop Moore Catholic High School Athletics Program
- Proud Supporter of the Foundation for Seminole State College
- Proud Supporter of Access Charter School
- Corporate Sponsor of the J. Douglas YMCA Sports & Aquatics Programs
Licensed and Insured
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning is licensed and insured to complete work in the State of Florida. #CAC1816941
AC Service Testimonials
Grant and team from Scott's were OUTSTANDING! The new system is wonderful and I purchased the 10 yr plan so that I can have worry-free A/C for a decade! I cannot encourage you to do business with these folks enough. I'm a customer for life!
CLIFF WAS AWESOME!!! After our AC unit wasnt cooling like it used CLIFF came to my home and did a phenomenal job. He was very professional and knowledgable. I work in the service field as well and noticed how clean and organized he kept his tools and material/parts he was removing and replacing. Parts were cleaned to the best of his ability due to it being a 21 year old unit. He did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend SCOTTS to my neighborhood and google members. Now my house cools off in no time. Thanks again CLIFF and of course the SCOTTS TEAM.
We had a great experience With this company, starting off with our sales person Daniel, extending to the entire installation crew. I’m sorry that I don’t remember all the names of the technicians who installed our units, but each and every one of them was very courteous, professional, and informative. They did not leave the house until the job is done right, and I did take a long time because we do have an older house. They started the job at about 8:30 in the morning and finished at 10 PM. They cleaned up everything and made sure that there was a full explanation as to how to use the thermostat units and the app so that we could control all of the AC units from our cell phones. They also made sure to follow up after the installation to make sure that we were satisfied with the job. I would certainly recommend Scott’s for AC installation.
Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning = Professional. They did an awesome job with my system change. The photos are of finished product and old product. A drastic difference! They were on time and knowledgeable. They made sure the job was done to my satisfaction. I highly recommend them!
Very customer driven company. Sherrie was great when I called that evening for repair. Bill (technician) called and gave me an estimated time. He had the problem diagnosed and fixed within 30 minutes. Great guy - knowledgeable and friendly. Good company.