Trained to Repair all Makes and Models
When your AC is broken, you need a company that can fix it fast at affordable prices. At Scott’s Heating and Air Conditioning, we take your home comfort seriously. Our N.A.T.E. Certified technicians are trained to handle any issue quickly and with a smile on their face.
Does Your Air Conditioner Have Any of These Issues?
- Strange noises?
- Not cooling correctly?
- Is it too hot during summer?
- Does it take longer to cool than normal?
- Does it turn off randomly, then turn on?
- Are some rooms hotter than others?
- Is your coil leaking?
- Is your fan making noises?
- Are your filters extremely dirty?
AC Brands We Service
With Scott’s Air, You’re Not Just Another Customer.
AC Service Testimonials
How to Tell if Your AC is Controlling Indoor Humidity Levels
Hot, sweltering, sticky air is typical for Central Florida summers, but what happens when the outdoor heat and humidity seep...