Safer with Scott’s Air
At Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning, the health and safety of our customers and their families are our top priorities. As we work together to stop the spread of COVID-19, Scott’s Air is taking the appropriate precautions to make our interactions even safer by following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
According to the CDC, the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to avoid it.
Here are some of the ways our team is doing their part to keep you safer and stop the spread:
- Our Customer Service Representatives will be asking you the following screening questions prior to scheduling your service call:
- Has anyone been outside the US in the last 30 days?
- Has anyone in the household tested positive or been around anyone that tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has anyone had a cough, fever, or breathing difficulties in the last 14 days?
- Does anyone in the household have a compromised immune system?
- Our team is required to practice proper social distancing when they are in your home. Our technicians will be avoiding making close contact with others, which includes not shaking your hand and maintaining distance from customers and co-workers on the job site.
- When communicating with customers, our team has been asked to wear masks to provide an extra layer of protection to keep you safer when interacting with our technicians.
- Our employees carry and utilize hand sanitizer regularly, in addition to their already standard practice of regular hand washing and commitment to cleanliness.
- Our employees are frequently cleaning and disinfecting commonly used surfaces, such as phones, tablets, tools, and steering wheel with the cleaning products that have been provided.
- We are using staggered start times for our employees to minimize the contact among our team. We are making sure to have no more than 10 employees together at any time.
- We are regularly screening our employees in an overabundance of caution to make certain no one feels ill or has a fever.
Thank you to our customers for your honest answers to our screening questions and for understanding that we’re working at a safe, social distance these days. We’re in this together and are proud to continue providing the expert-level skills and quality repairs you expect from us, just at a safe distance.