Posts by category
- Category: Air Conditioning
- What is SEER2 and Why Should I Care?
- What is the difference between 14 SEER and SEER2 AC Systems?
- AC System 14 SEER Will Be Discontinued on 2023
- 8 Reasons to Avoid DIY AC Repairs
- Sanitize Your Air Ducts with Disinfectant Fog
- Why Your AC Is Blowing Warm Air
- My AC Is Leaking: Why and What to Do
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Tips for Winter in Florida
- How to Tell if Your AC is Controlling Indoor Humidity Levels
- Top 5 Signs You May Need a New AC Unit
- The Effects of Summer Humidity on Your Health and Home
- How to Prepare Your Air Conditioner for Summer
- Fixing Hot and Cold Spots in Your House
- Tips to Keep Your Home Energy Efficient This Winter
- Check Out the New, Industry-Leading Bryant Evolution Extreme Product Line!
- 5 Important Considerations With a Noisy AC Unit
- How Long Do AC Units Last?
- UV Light – The Unsung Hero of Clean, Home Air
- 6 Tips to Keep Energy Costs Down During Quarantine
- Learn How an Air Conditioner Works
- How to Protect Your AC During Inconsistent Weather
- Florida Debate: Furnace or Heat Pump?
- Do Something about Your Home Air Quality
- Bryant Earns Top Rating from Consumer Reports
- How to Prepare Your AC for a Hurricane
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: R22 Refrigerant is Being Phased Out
- Which Air Conditioner is Right for Your Home?
- Professional Tips on Buying a New Air Conditioner
- How Does Your AC Unit Affect Your Sleep?
- Scott’s Air Explains Why an Older HVAC System May be Costing You Money
- As a Factory Authorized Dealer, Scott’s Air Recommends Bryant for Always Doing ‘Whatever It Takes’
- AC Leaking? Scott’s Air Identifies Some Common Causes
- Making the right decision: should you repair or replace an AC?
- Scott’s Air Offers Top 10 Tips to Follow Before Cranking Up Your AC this Summer
- Scott’s Air Offers Financing Options for the Purchase of a New Air Conditioning System
- Start the New Year Right with a New AC
- With Money-Saving Rebates from Bryant, Fall is a Great Time to Purchase a New AC System
- When It Comes Time for a New Air Conditioning System, Central Floridians Trust Scott’s Air
- Scott’s Offers Tips for Hiring an Air Conditioning Technician
- Orlando-Area Contractor Wins Bryant® Medal of Excellence Award
- Time for a New Air Conditioner? Scott’s Air Explains Why Size Matters
- Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- Is Air Conditioning the Only Way to Battle Humidity?
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Explains HVAC Energy Ratings and Why They are Important
- Scott’s Air Offers Top Notch Commercial HVAC Services
- Six Warning Signs That Your AC System Might be About to Crash
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Receives National Award
- Summer IS coming; now is the time to check your AC system or consider a new installation!
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Looking to Save Money This Summer? Reduce the Need for A/C With These Tips
- Ceiling Fans, If Used Properly, Can Lead to Comfort and Energy Savings
- 3 Signals That Indicate the End of an Air Conditioner’s Life Span
- A/C Maintenance Tips to Keep the Outdoor Condensing Unit in Good Shape
- An A/C Tune-Up for Your Central Florida Home Is a Must This Summer
- Is One of These Common A/C Issues Haunting Your Central Florida Home?
- What’s the Difference Between R-22 and R-410A and How Does It Affect Florida Homeowners?
- Efficient A/C Operation Is in the Hands of Both the HVAC Installer and the Homeowner
- COP, EER, SEER — A/C Efficiency Ratings Every Homeowner Should Understand
- What Is Central Air Conditioning and What Types Are Available?
- What That SEER Number on the Air Conditioner Means for Your Home Comfort
- Should You Repair or Replace an Ailing Air Conditioner? Consider These Points
- 3 Common Evaporator Coil Issues and What Can Be Done About Them
- How to Manage Programmable Thermostat Settings to Optimize Energy Consumption
- Spring Has Sprung — Is A/C Replacement on the Horizon as Well?
- Why Orlando Area Homeowners Should Consider an Annual AC Maintenance Agreement
- Category: Air Filters
- How Animal Hair Affects Your Home AC Filter
- Warning Signs of Bad Air Quality in Your Home
- Five Benefits of a Home Air Purifier
- HVAC Spring Cleaning Tips
- The Effects of a Dirty Air Filter Can Wreak Havoc on Your HVAC System
- Changing the Air Filter in Your HVAC System Is as Easy as 1-2-3
- Use Electrostatic Air Filters Instead of Disposable Options and Breathe Easy
- In the Market for New Air Filters? Know What MERV Rating to Look For
- Common Airflow Obstructions AC Pros See Every Day
- Category: Air Purifiers
- Category: Company Updates and Awardss
- Category: Ductwork
- Are Your Air Ducts Underperforming? Common Causes of Airflow Obstructions
- Guidelines for Quality Ductwork Design That Maximizes Your Orlando Area Home
- Duct Sealing: An Easy, Necessary Task for Whole-House Efficiency
- UV Lights: Keeping Indoor Pollutants in Check Before It Leaves the Ductwork
- Is Your Home Harboring Aging Ductwork? The Pros Can Determine That for You
- Why Ductwork Design is Important to Home Comfort and Energy Savings
- Category: Energy Savings
- Tips to Lower Your Heating Bill this Winter
- Seal and Insulate the Home Envelope to Keep Conditioned Air Indoors
- How to Improve the Efficiency of the A/C System in Your Orlando Home
- Keep the Heat Outdoors! Reduce Home Heat Gain With Window Treatments and More
- Don’t Let These 5 Myths Deter Your Energy Savings This Summer
- How Attic Ventilation Impacts Your Orlando Area Home in the Heat of Summer
- Energy Saving Tips to Reduce Electricity Usage in Your Orlando Home
- Do You Have Enough Attic Insulation to Keep Your Florida Home Cool This Summer?
- 5 Simple Ways to Take Control and Reduce Your Monthly Energy Bills
- Slay the Energy Vampires Throughout Your Florida Home With This Plan
- Manage Programmable Thermostats for Maximum Efficiency
- Reduce Heating and Cooling Loss to Keep Your Orlando Home Comfortable and Efficient
- Understanding Your Energy Bill Can Help Reduce Wasted Consumption
- 9 Tips to Work Your Way Toward a Zero Energy Home
- Need New HVAC Equipment or Home Appliances? Go With Energy Star’s Most Efficient
- 7 Ways to Keep Heating Bills Low When Cooler Temperatures Reach Florida
- 9 Tips for Working Your Way Toward Maximum Energy Savings in Your Florida Home
- Looking for the Energy Star Label When Upgrading Can Lead You to Efficiency
- Take Advantage of Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency Before They Expire
- Closing Air Vents in Your Orlando Home Can Impact HVAC Efficiency
- AFUE Ratings — What That Furnace Efficiency Number Is Really Telling You
- Home Energy Audit: the Key to Energy Efficiency in Your Florida Home?
- Setting your Programmable Thermostat for Maximum Comfort and Savings
- Category: Furnaces
- Category: Heat Pumps
- Heat Pump Maintenance Ensures Your Florida Home Stays Comfy and Efficient
- How Long Will Your Heat Pump Last? Let’s Look at the Facts
- Boost Heat Pump Performance, Home Comfort With These 5 Steps
- Is Your Heat Pump Freezing Up or Making Noise? Here’s Some Help
- Taking Care of the Heat Pump in Your Orlando Area Home Is the Key to Comfort
- Heat Pumps Work Work Well in Florida Homes — Here Are the Pros and Cons
- Is a Heat Pump Right for Your Florida Home’s Heating and Cooling Needs?
- Category: Heating
- Category: Indoor Air Quality
- Rid Yourself of That Musty Smell in Your Home or Office
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions From Scott’s Air
- What Types of Air Filters Are Available for Your Central Florida Home?
- How to Determine If a Whole-House Dehumidifier Could Help Your Central Florida Home
- Don’t Ignore These Negative Effects of Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Maintenance: Why You Should Change Your Filter on a Regular Basis
- Looking for Home Ventilation? 4 Types Florida Homeowners Can Choose From
- How Energy Recovery Ventilators Efficiently Provide Fresh Air During Cooling Season
- What Causes Your Carbon Monoxide Detector to Sound and How to Prevent Them
- 6 Tips for Keeping Pollen out of Your Central Florida Home
- Handling Indoor Allergens Keeps IAQ High and Breathing Easy
- Exhaust Fans Banish Stale Air and Prevent Mold and Mildew
- Tips to Keep the Indoor Air Quality High in Your Central Florida Home This Spring
- Rodents Can Make a Mess of Your Home’s HVAC System — How to Deal
- Did You Know Plants Can Help Improve Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality?
- Delaying Air Filter Replacement Can Have Serious Consequences for Your Home
- Whole-House Ventilation Is a Necessary Part of Any Healthy Home Environment
- Add the Electronic Air Cleaner to Your List of Seasonal Maintenance To-Dos
- Stay on Top of Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality by Controlling Allergens
- Ensure Your Family’s Protection From Deadly Carbon Monoxide With Working Detectors
- How Often Should UV Lights Be Changed?
- Top 3 Reasons You Need to Change Your Air Conditioning Filter
- 7 Tips to Improve Home Air Quality
- Category: Landing Page
- Category: Service and Maintenance
- What to Ask Your AC Service Tech during an AC Tune-Up
- Safer with Scott’s Air
- Reasons Why Your AC Is Not Cooling Properly
- Troubleshoot A/C Noises Before Scheduling HVAC Service
- Spring in Central Florida Means It’s Time for A/C Maintenance
- What a Florida Homeowner Can Expect From Planned HVAC Maintenance
- Licensed and Insured: Credentials Your HVAC Contractor Should Have
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning: A Bona Fide Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer
- Extend the Life of your Heating and Cooling System With Preventive Maintenance
- We Are NATE Certified. Here’s Why it Matters
- Finding an HVAC Contractor: 7 Factors to Consider
- Category: Thermostats
- Category: Thing You Should Know
- 5 Signs That Indicate the End of an Air Conditioners Life Span
- It’s a ‘Fab Four’ Repeat For Scott’s Air!
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Earns Esteemed 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Scott’s Air Suggests Review of ‘Pre-Service Checklist’ Prior to Service Tech Visit
- AC Not Cooling Properly? Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Offers Possible Causes and Solutions
- Bryant Heating and Cooling Announces 2016 Women in HVAC Members
- How High Humidity in Your Florida Home Can Lead to Mold and Moisture Damage
- Where to Place Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Your Central Florida Home
- You’ll Be More Comfortable With an Energy Efficient Home — 5 Tips to Get You There
- How a WiFi Thermostat Can Revolutionize How You Control Your Florida Home’s Temps
- You Set Your Clocks Forward, So Now’s the Time to Change Ceiling Fan Direction
- How a Whole-House Dehumidifier Stabilizes the Moisture in Florida Homes
- The Air Handler Is Out of Sight and Out of Mind, But Don’t Neglect Necessary Maintenance
- Is Your Air Conditioner Leaking Water? What Can Cause This Annoyance
- Bryant Heating & Cooling Names Scott’s Air a Factory Authorized Dealer
- A/C Capacity: Why Cooling Equipment Is Measured in Tons
- How to Protect Your Home’s Outdoor HVAC Components From Copper Theft
- Think Humidity Doesn’t Concern Your Home? Think Again to Guard Against Mold
- How to Use Ceiling Fans to Feel More Comfortable and Save Energy
- 7 HVAC Terms All Florida Homeowners Should Be Comfortable With
- What the R-22 Refrigerant Phaseout May Mean for Your Home’s Cooling System
- Leaving Home for a Holiday Vacation? Ensure Your Florida Home Is Safe With These Tips
- Category: Uncategorized
- AC Repair in Central Florida
- AC Repair Longwood
- AC Repair Services
- AC Services: AC Installs, Maintenance & Repairs
- AC, Heating and Air Quality Product Catalog
- Accessibility Statement
- Air Conditioning in Alafaya, FL
- Air Conditioning in Aloma, FL
- Air Conditioning in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Air Conditioning in Apopka, FL
- Air Conditioning in Astatula, FL
- Air Conditioning in Avalon Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Azalea Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Bay Hill, FL
- Air Conditioning in Bay Lake, FL
- Air Conditioning in Belle Isle, FL
- Air Conditioning in Bithlo, FL
- Air Conditioning in Buena Ventura Lakes, FL
- Air Conditioning in Campbell, FL
- Air Conditioning in Casselberry, FL
- Air Conditioning in Celebration, FL
- Air Conditioning in Christmas, FL
- Air Conditioning in Clarcona, FL
- Air Conditioning in Clermont, FL
- Air Conditioning in College Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Conway, FL
- Air Conditioning in Daytona Beach, FL
- Air Conditioning in DeBary, FL
- Air Conditioning in DeLand, FL
- Air Conditioning in Deltona, FL
- Air Conditioning in Dr. Phillips, FL
- Air Conditioning in Eatonville, FL
- Air Conditioning in Edgewater, FL
- Air Conditioning in Eustis, FL
- Air Conditioning in Fairview Shores, FL
- Air Conditioning in Fern Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Fruitland Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Gotha, FL
- Air Conditioning in Groveland, FL
- Air Conditioning in Holden Heights, FL
- Air Conditioning in Holly Hill, FL
- Air Conditioning in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL
- Air Conditioning in Hunters Creek, FL
- Air Conditioning in Kissimmee, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lady Lake, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lake Butler, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lake Hart, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lake Mary, FL
- Air Conditioning in Leesburg, FL
- Air Conditioning in Lockhart, FL
- Air Conditioning in Longwood, FL
- Air Conditioning in Maitland, FL
- Air Conditioning in Mascotte, FL
- Air Conditioning in Meadow Woods, FL
- Air Conditioning in Minneola, FL
- Air Conditioning in Montverde, FL
- Air Conditioning in Mt. Dora, FL
- Air Conditioning in New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Air Conditioning in Oak Ridge, FL
- Air Conditioning in Oakland, FL
- Air Conditioning in Ocoee, FL
- Air Conditioning in Orange City, FL
- Air Conditioning in Orlando, FL
- Air Conditioning in Orlovista, FL
- Air Conditioning in Ormond Beach, FL
- Air Conditioning in Oviedo, FL
- Air Conditioning in Paradise Heights, FL
- Air Conditioning in Pine Castle, FL
- Air Conditioning in Pine Hills, FL
- Air Conditioning in Poinciana Place, FL
- Air Conditioning in Poinciana, FL
- Air Conditioning in Port Orange, FL
- Air Conditioning in Sanford, FL
- Air Conditioning in Sky Lake, FL
- Air Conditioning in South Daytona, FL
- Air Conditioning in Southchase, FL
- Air Conditioning in St. Cloud, FL
- Air Conditioning in Taft, FL
- Air Conditioning in Tangelo Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Tangerine, FL
- Air Conditioning in Tavares, FL
- Air Conditioning in The Villages, FL
- Air Conditioning in Tildenville, FL
- Air Conditioning in Umatilla, FL
- Air Conditioning in Union Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Wedgefield, FL
- Air Conditioning in Williamsburg, FL
- Air Conditioning in Windermere, FL
- Air Conditioning in Winter Garden, FL
- Air Conditioning in Winter Park, FL
- Air Conditioning in Winter Springs, FL
- Air Conditioning in Yeehaw Junction, FL
- Air Conditioning in Zellwood, FL
- Areas We Service for AC Repair, Install and Maintenance
- Awards & Recognition
- Bryant Bonus Rebates 2017
- Bryant Evo Extreme 26 AC Landing Page
- Bryant Evo Extreme Purifier Landing Page
- Central FL’s Leading Bryant®-Authorized AC and Heating Repair Company
- Central Florida’s Top Heating and AC Repair Company
- Experiencing AC Trouble?
- Financing Options for New Air Conditioning Systems
- Frequently Asked Questions about Air Conditioning & Heating
- Get Great Deals on BRAND NEW AC System Before Jan. 1st., 2023
Pricing will go UP!
- Heating & Cooling
- Heating Services: Installation & Repair
- Helpful tips and information relating to heating, air conditioning and home air quality.
- HVAC System Products & Parts
- Local Rebates
- Mission & Values
- New Installations
- Orlando AC Repair
- Property Managers
- Residential AC Install Services
- Scott’s Air Sitemap
- Scott’s AC Repair and AC Maintenance Services for Property Managers
- Scott’s Heating and Air Conditioning Contact Information
- Start Your Career with Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning Today
- Tax Credits
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- October 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- February 2016
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
AC Service Testimonials
Hey I just wanted to say thank you and you’re guys for the best service that I have ever had.The guys went above and beyond my expectations.Everything is perfect.These guys are top notch!
16:31 17 Nov 22
They acted so professional, honest and fast.I would recommend them for sure
17:39 11 Nov 22
Pleasant, speedy and informative service. I'd recommend them highly if you find yourself needing help Pronto and want a quality option.
22:09 10 Nov 22
The technician Santiago arrived to resolve an issue with our central air not turning on. He was honest, helpful, and professional. In a short time, he got our unit running again. After his diagnosis, he even provided us with helpful information for updating our unit in the future since our current model is over 20 years old. Overall experience was great; I highly recommend this small business over the competition.
14:57 01 Oct 22
Urgent call. He was here in an hr, fixed the issues and i was satisfied with it all
22:41 21 Sep 22
Responded within a couple hours Over the weekend with no questions asked and was able to fix the problem at a very reasonable place
17:17 17 Sep 22
They always do a good job . I recently had Santiago here doing my maintenance and he was just a doll. Explained everything showed me pictures and was very thorough.
20:58 14 Sep 22
I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE WORK DONE, THE INVESTMENT HAS BEEN THE BEST. A WELL QUALIFIED STAFF, VERY GOOD EDUCATION. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE SERVICE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF SUCCESS, THANK YOU.
20:44 31 Aug 22
I had Grant Hayes come out and he went above and beyond to make sure he didn’t leave until it was working - identified possible problems and methodically went through the progressions explaining to me what he was doing - thanks Grant - the price that was charged was way lower than I thought it would be
00:55 14 Aug 22
They really did a spectacular job from start to finish.If professional and quality are your priority... The team at Scott's is a great choice.Adding to this, in the three years since the installation.. everyone I've dealt with from this company has been amazing.Will continue to use them for yearly maintenance
21:26 11 Aug 22
Dan in sales, did outstanding jobgoing over equipment and helping us make what was the best decisions for us on purchasing new a/cinstall, plus scheduling the nextday! Boris and Justin excellent communications while install and after! very clean, professional in take old out installing new!ty tyTed & Tracy Fraley
15:57 30 Jul 22
My husband and I are extremely happy with the service we received from everyone at Scott's Heating and Air, from the office staff who answer the phone to the installers.The office staff never made us feel rushed when we were talking to them on the phone. Sherree kept us informed each step of the way. Another lady of the office (I think Erica) went above and beyond and personally drove to my house and posted the work permit (as we live 90+ miles away and have covid). Jeff, the site supervisor was very professional in handling an issue I thought was huge, but Jeff resolved it within minutes and the fix was above our expectations even the inspector stated that the whip was secured in a top-notch matter, and we will never have any issues with it coming down. The installer Victor and I don't remember the other guy's name were very professional, clean, they didn't smoke or use foul language, they both were very polite to my 94-year-old mother and disabled brother. No one at Scott's Heating and Air ever tried to up sale us for any additional services nor did they talk us into the most expensive unit. Victor gave us a quote with 4 AC unit to choose from. The only negative thing I can say is Scott's Heating and Air does not service where my husband and I live.When you need AC work done or replaced Scott's Heating and Air Conditioning is the company you want doing your work.Thank you to everyone at Scott's Heating and Air for being a company who really cares about people and each of you show that in the way you talk and work.P.S. Victor and the other guy are also dog people as we did not need to put our 90 lbs. Lab up. I always trust people that dog my trust.
14:40 30 Jul 22
I can't say enough good things. The entire company is extremely professional and they were so well organized. We called to get an estimate for replacing the AC - they were that day with quote in hand by COB. Within a day they were out replacing our system. Boros is an incredible craftsman and extremely nice, patient and professional. Thank you Scotts for being there in a pinch and doing affordable quality work.
00:26 20 Jul 22
We had an issue that needed a professional to assess. Clif and Kash were honest, informative and a pleasure to work with. Found nothing wrong and did not try to upsell anything. We will always use them from now on.
Mary Pat Moriarty
12:35 01 Jul 22
I had my A/C serviced today 6-28-2022 by Scott's Heating and Air and I had Santiago for my service technician and he was absolutely phenomenal and very respectful and professional and caring of our home and our 15 year old A/C. I want to Thank Scott for having a great service technician and I want to Thank Santiago for doing such a great job today cleaning our air conditioner and for taking the time to check every component thoroughly. If you are looking for a Air Conditioner company that still has integrity and believes in taking care of the customer then Scott's Heating and Air is who you want to call. I will never have my Air Conditioner serviced nor replaced by anyone but Scott's Heating and Air. Thank you Scott for having a great service technician and for having a great company that is honest and on time. I look forward to having Scott's Heating and Air replace my Air Conditioner hopefully soon because mine is aging but still working because of Scott's maintenance plan which by the way does work and is very affordable.
23:56 28 Jun 22
I am so incredibly grateful for Scott's. What a great company! So efficient, clean and communicative. They installed a ductless air-conditioning unit this morning and I couldn't be more impressed. They are so caring and thought of every detail.
18:56 04 May 22
These guys are HONEST. Came to my newly purchased home 2 yrs ago just to check everything out, Jeff is a friend and the best in the business.
19:38 31 Mar 22
I have been amazed by the service I've received from Scott's Heating and Air Conditioning. They responded so quickly and I was so impressed by the service repair person last week that I purchased a new system which was installed today. The technicians were on time, polite, professional, knowledgeable and tidy. If I could rate higher than five stars, I would.
20:20 24 Mar 22
The epitome of good service! Professionalism and courteousness from everyone I've talked to with the company. The cookies at the end were a brilliant touch. Really leaves a good impression on my whole experience.
03:12 15 Mar 22
Great service, reasonably priced and most of all seem very honest
17:44 07 Mar 22
We started using Scott's years ago when our long term HVAC Repairman retired. Building trust in an HVAC Company is similar to car repairs where we're always wondering if we are overpaying or getting charged for unnecessary repairs. From the start, we always felt comfortable with what the Techs told us. Because of Freon leakage we recently had to invest in a new system (after 12 years). The estimate we received was a fair price and at least 20% less than another company for the same unit. They weren't the lowest bid but I knew their service was excellent and I rarely go for the lowest bid. I felt it was the best value. The system was completely installed two days later by a team of four, very professional, techs along with a new Ecobee smart thermostat. Team was very impressive and followed up several times over the following weeks to be sure everything was working ok. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Scott's for repair or system install work.
14:39 29 Dec 21
Amazing experience from start to finish. I highly recommend this company.
03:31 28 Nov 21
I did research and saw all the positive reviews. I met with Dan in sales and liked the way I was treated as a customer. The installers, Brad and Justin were very experienced and solved any problem that needed attention. I had both inside and outside units replaced, all the copper and drain pipes. The new programmable thermostat works great. Parker and Nate showed up shortly after to replace two attic ducts. Good work once again. Then Patrick came out to install the blue light in the inside unit. Everyone supported each other, great teamwork.
19:22 17 Nov 21
One of the few companies that saw a supply chain issue in advance and started to stockpile systems so when I needed a new one, BOOM, they where ready, willing, and able. Also, they left the area looking brand new unlike other companies.
14:26 19 Oct 21
Our 13 year old A/C system was ready to be replaced after struggling all summer to keep my house cool. Victor and the installation guys (Santiago, Jose, Brad), were all super professional and made sure we were well taken care of. When we finalized all the paperwork for the new A/C, Victor came back after hours and installed a temporary window unit so my family could be comfortable in this unbearable Florida heat. Santiago, Jose, and Brad were extremely kind and paid attention to detail when they were installing new a/c system. The Scott’s Heating and A/C crew is awesome and it’s rare to find businesses that are trustworthy and go above and beyond. Thank you!
01:48 06 Oct 21
I called for service on Sunday and spoke with Lucas who got me an appointment first thing Monday morning on a holiday! Thank you Victor and Alberto for top notch service once again!Scott you can be proud to have all 3 of these gentlemen working for you they were courteous and fast and had me living in a cool house in no time!!Thank you.Life long customer!!!
14:22 06 Sep 21
Excellent service: responsive, knowledgeable, professional and courteous
23:08 30 Aug 21
AC went out late Saturday evening. So hot! Called Scotts Air on Sun. They answered right away & came out to fix it a few hours later. Didnt charge an arm & a leg & Gerry was very professional. Had a part replaced & back to cold air. Many thanks to them for coming to my rescue!
23:27 26 Aug 21
Clif was very professional and fixed my ac issue and explained everything to me during process. Thanks again!
17:42 26 Aug 21
Great company with great employees
12:46 18 Aug 21
Literally phenomenal from start to finish. The admin taking our call was delightfully polite and it was nothing short of miraculous that someone was able to tend to our problem within the hour of our call. Clif, the person who came out was polite, patient, and knowledgeable. We will continue to use your company at any point needed.
02:21 18 Aug 21
Top notch company from sales to installation they did an excellent job. And the new Bryant a/c system is superb.
11:25 17 Aug 21
Scott has an amazing team. All the employees are very smart and courteous. My system has been running flawlessly for 5 years now. The only time it stopped was when a frog sat on top of the heat pump to warm up, he dried himself to a prune and fell into the heat pump fan and it stopped from running.
22:59 02 Aug 21
We've had a great experience with Scott's. Found our way to them through community recommendations and good google reviews when we needed a new A/C. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Whenever we have a need, I feel like they take ownership and care about the resolution. For example, after our new unit was installed, we had some questions and observations on how it was working compared to our replaced system. A senior tech came out to help us calibrate our thermostat and adjust our vents. Pricing is fair and transparent and I don't feel like we're being "sold." I trust Scott's.
20:38 21 Jul 21
Very quick and professional service, five plus stars!!
02:40 18 Jul 21
I was looking for a specific brand, Scott's was one of the dealers. I immediately felt comfortable with Danny, the sales rep. The pricing was fair, the people were awesome, and they did what they said they were going to do, when they said they were going to do it. What more could you ask?
14:39 17 Jul 21
Saturday afternoon, no A/C. Checked out the internet and saw that Scott's had many positive reviews so I called. The person on the phone was friendly and understanding and eager to help me get service that day. When the service man showed up he was intent on finding the cause of our problem, not just the quick fix or an over priced recommendation to "replace the condenser" that had been recommended by another A/C company earlier in the week. He was worked until the job was done, way past "normal" working hours on the weekend and spent the time waiting to make sure the house cooled down before leaving. I was excited to find out about the maintenance agreement that is offered by Scott's because I would NEVER trust anyone else to service my A/C.
23:04 11 Jul 21
The salesman, Victor, was very informative as to the different AC models and answered any questions I had. He was fair in his pricing. The installation team were experienced and strived for perfection in the installation. They worked long and hard to complete the installation in one day despite some challenges they came across. I am glad I chose Scott's.
12:03 07 Jul 21
I recommend using Scott's Heating and Air 100 times over. They were very knowledgeable, prompt, and their products are excellent. I had two new AC units installed and another one repaired. They answered all my questions, educated me on how to care for my units, and went above and beyond when to assist me even after installation when I had more questions later! I will never use anyone else and I highly recommend them !
23:43 20 Jun 21
Cliff was our Air conditioner specialist and was amazing. He figured out why our air condition continued to go off. He also was working late into the night, which means he would probably working overtime.
20:56 10 Jun 21
What can I say but wow ! These guys did a great job from Daniel , the salesman to the installation team Jose , Santiago , and DJ .We are very pleased with our entire experience with Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning!Dan did not try to over sale us and was there when we had a question. The install team where on time and very professional. I would not hesitate to refer this company to family or friends. Thank you Scott's Heating and Air Conditioning for a great experience!!!!Truly a happy customer!
14:15 10 Jun 21
This company always shows up on time, very professional and I love having their service contract. I know how important it is to keep your unit running efficiently. I recommended this company to many of my friends and neighbors.
16:35 08 Jun 21
Great service from start to finish
20:36 03 Jun 21
Daniel, sales, was great!! Took the time to explain options and wasn’t pushy at all. His demeanor and professionalism really drew me in.The two install teams were fantabulous!! Very professional and courteous.
14:01 03 Jun 21
The team that came out to replace my old AC unit were right on time and super nice guys. They made sure everything they did was 100% correct and that I was 100% happy before they left. I used them again because of the first time experience.
12:58 01 Jun 21
We can always count on Cliff to maintain our equipment well. We count on his long term experience and knowledge and have never been disappointed.
20:52 21 May 21
We have used Scott's since moving to Florida 5 years ago. They installed our new HVAC system after responding to an urgent situation when our prior system failed. We love them!
18:29 12 May 21
After dealing with a different a/c company and getting unsatisfactory service (didn't repair the unit & we were without air) and no return calls, I got Scott's contact info from a friend. I called them in the morning and they were out in the afternoon. As it turned out, the repairs were too costly on an old machine and so we replaced it. The install went seamlessly! From the office point of contact to the follow up on the install every staff member was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. We are so happy to find Scott's and look forward to working with them as the need arises!
18:08 12 May 21
I just had my AC replaced by Scott's and can't say enough about how great the experience was from start to finish. I called 7 different AC companies in the area and Dan the sales rep from Scott's stood above all the rest. Clearly explained the options and differences between the different technologies available today (Single, two Stage, Variable) and didn't try to over sell me like most other AC companies recommending I needed the most expensive unit. Dan laid out three recommended options and once he educated me on the differences, left it up to me to choose the best value for the performance I was looking for. Best experience by far! When it came to the installation, I knew I made the right choice as I saw the great attention detail and meticulous workmanship at every stage of the install. I knew this was the most critical aspect of the longevity and performance of the AC unit and it was clear Scott's trains their techs to take pride in their work. The day after install I received warranty confirmation from Bryant, which shows they submitted the paperwork ASAP. From start to finished - amazing experience and would highly recommend for anyone looking to replace their AC and not break the bank while doing it!
14:30 06 May 21
I had my old AC unit replaced, im happy I choose Scott's services. The installation was promptly, and the staff was courteous.
11:37 04 May 21
Very professional and took their time to answer all my questions. Great value for their service. Highly recommend.
16:14 02 May 21
I will absolutely use Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning service again. After receiving service and requesting system installation quotes from other local HVAC companies, I was so disappointed. I turned to Scott's as a result of a recommendation/referral from a close friend. Their service did not disappoint. They were highly professional, honest and provided punctual and quality service. They have gained a loyal customer. Thank you Scott's team!
16:48 30 Apr 21
These guys are truly professional. My AC unit died and had one night of a hot house with kids. They responded the following day, came within the time frame and repaired swiftly. Technician Victor was friendly and professional, didn't leave until the AC was verified working. I appreciate the business and highly recommend!
20:22 28 Apr 21
Great customer service. Fast and friendly. Cliff was great. He walked and talked me through my entire system and made sure I understood how it all worked. I signed up for the maintenance plan and I have complete confidence in Scott’s!
Scott Arnold II
18:01 23 Apr 21
12:52 22 Apr 21
Scott's is by far the best air conditioning company I have found in Central Florida. They just installed a new A/C system at my house. The entire team was respectful, professional, and dedicated. They provide fantastic, speedy service. I have called on them for both maintenance and for the purchase of an entire system. This company has its act together. They are truly dedicated to customer service, and it shows. Prices are reasonable, and they stand behind their products. A/C is nothing to mess around with in Florida, and you can trust what you get from Scott's! Special thanks to the hard working install team: Jose, DJ, Nate, and Pablo. Those guys went above and beyond to do a spectacular job. Thanks also to the Install Manager Jeff for personally ensuring the job was going well, and to the salesperson Dan, who was exceptionally knowledgeable and quick to respond to follow up questions.
13:32 09 Apr 21
Great company that has serviced our air conditioner for years. Highly recommend.
03:56 09 Apr 21
I am on a service plan with Scott's heating and air so I don't have to worry about maintaining my ac as it is done for me, very prompt service, very professional . Also with being on this service plan if any problems arise there is little to no wait time to get a tech out to fix the problem, I know this because I recently had an issue thaty they resolved for me.
11:27 25 Mar 21
Efficient and professional. The techs are super savvy and solve all our AC issues w/o any hitch.
Indian Wine Goddess, DipWSET
14:21 15 Mar 21
Victor was on time and completed the work as expected. He answered all my questions. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. Very pleased with my service.
17:32 08 Mar 21
What a pleasure finding Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning. From the moment I called and chatted with Michelle to the time when Cliff finished up it was a most satisfying experience. Cliff went above and beyond to diagnose any other potential problems and took the time to explain the 'hows & why's' of what he was doing and the benefits therein. I called in the morning, Scott's responded in the afternoon and had me up and running the same day at a very fair price. I've bookmarked Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning...they're my peeps.
14:57 08 Mar 21
The team at Scott's was very professional and courteous. My new AC looks and works great!Eli and Justin did a fabulous job on the installation. Thank you!
12:06 04 Mar 21
No one wants to have to replace their AC but if you have to, go with Scott's!! From the sales consult with Dan, to the conversations had with Michelle in the office, to the final install with Elias, Justin and Keenan, it was all top notch. Extremely professional, very knowledgeable and very personable. You have VERY happy customer!!
21:34 01 Mar 21
Michelle was most help full every time I called she set everything up also called me back to answer anything she is a main reason I will keep using them and cliff was very knowledgeable on all the set up details.
16:30 24 Feb 21
15:58 19 Feb 21
Very impressed with the entire Scott’s team that helped us with our recent installation. Dan was not a pushy salesman, but very knowledgeable. DJ, José and Santiago were professional, courteous and our new system looks and runs amazing. The cleanup after looked immaculate. Thanks again!!!
13:54 05 Feb 21
The team was very knowledgeable, thorough and courteous. I highly recommend Scott’s Heating and AC !
12:43 22 Jan 21
Great experience with their team from sales to install - professional, knowledgeable, and conscientious.
15:27 21 Jan 21
Nothing short of amazing in all aspects. Dan having a tech background was VERY helpful in understanding the different options and selecting the best value solution. The crew showed up on time and went above and beyond in the demo of the old system/install of the new one. They took every opportunity to make things better than new as they completed the install. Just to show how amazing it was, when the thermostat was discovered to have the wrong software to allow communicating with the other components, Dan drove across town at 7pm on New Year's Eve to deliver the correct version- and stayed around to ensure everything came online without a hitch. We've already recommended these folks to friends, and we'll be back when we have more HVAC needs.
01:55 12 Jan 21
Cliff is the most competent A/C and heating technician I have ever met. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and will get the job done RIGHT the first time.
20:14 02 Jan 21
Had an AC unit installed by Scott's recently. They did a great job and the new AC unit is working well. Only complaint is they could have cleaned better. Some screws and piping were left in the yard. They're a great company and I highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs.
00:47 02 Jan 21
Grant was very patient with me when explaining all of my options and prices. He went way above and beyond and I really appreciate him taking the time to explain everything I needed to make a decision. The install team was great. They were prompt, worked efficiently, and all areas were clean and neat when they left. Overall, I was very happy with their service and everyone involved.
04:55 24 Dec 20
What is the difference between 14 SEER and SEER2 AC Systems?
It’s no secret that air conditioning systems (AC Systems) have always impacted energy costs and the environment. That’s why The...
Read This Article