Scott’s Air Suggests Review of ‘Pre-Service Checklist’ Prior to Service Tech Visit
If you have called Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning, one of Central Florida’s leading AC companies, to schedule a service appointment, it helps to take a moment to make sure you’re prepared before the service person arrives.
“We created the following checklist that the homeowner can consult before we come out to service the heating or AC system,” said Scott. “Just a few small steps can help our visit go smoothly and efficiently.”
Scott’s Pre-Service Checklist:
- Know where all of the heating and cooling units are located in your home.
- Perform basic troubleshooting first so you can properly describe the problem.
- Check your air filter; a dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Be ready to explain clearly what problems you’ve had.
- Know when your problems began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the technician, including units in crawl spaces or attics. Move clutter out of the way.
- Lock pets in a separate room.
- Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is home to let your technician in.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. We generally call when we’re on the way to your home.
- If you rent your home, make sure you have permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump is frozen, shut it off before our technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service.
- Have information on all prior services performed on your system readily available.
“We also suggest regularly scheduled maintenance to keep your HVAC system working at its peak efficiency,” said Scott. “Our service techs can perform a planned maintenance or service the entire system, whatever is needed.”
About Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning:
Established in 2011, Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning services and repairs all brands and types of heating and cooling equipment. Scott’s Air services all of Central Florida including Orange, Seminole, Lake, Sumter, Marion, Volusia, Osceola, and Brevard Counties. For fast, friendly service, call 407-513-4406 or visit www.scottsair.com.
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a full-service heating and air conditioning company and a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer in Central Florida. Whether you need repair, maintenance, or installation of a new heating or cooling system, we provide efficient, cost-effective, and professional service. When it’s hot, call Scott!