HVAC Service Technician
*** $2,500 SIGNING BONUS!!! ***
($500 PAID UP FRONT IN YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK & $2,000 PAID UPON COMPLETION OF 90-DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT)
Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning is looking to fill an immediate opening for an HVAC Service Technician who specializes in residential service. We are looking for an energetic, team player with expert-level skills (at least 2+ years of HVAC service experience) and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning offers TOP PAY for experience, and our Service Techs are SELLING TECHS with the opportunity to make commission on sales.
YOU WILL MAKE MORE $$$ WITH US THAN YOU ARE MAKING RIGHT NOW!
Let us beat your current rate of pay! Apply now!
We also offer a full benefit package for full-time employees including: Medical Insurance (company pays 50% of your premium), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, paid holidays after 90-days of employment, and paid vacation after one-year of employment.
MUST be able to perform the following technical duties:
- Diagnose most HVAC system problems and recommend repairs.
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Able to work on a wide range of equipment and manufacturers.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Perform planned maintenance visits on residential and light commercial equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Ability to communicate well with homeowners, general contractors, vendors and co-workers.
- Outstanding customer service skills required.
- NATE certification preferred.
Come join our GROWING & SUCCESSFUL team!
We are a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. We do require a drug test, background check, and motor vehicle check prior to employment.
If you are looking for a long-term career with the potential for advancement, please fill out our online form. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
AC Service Testimonials
How to Tell if Your AC is Controlling Indoor Humidity Levels
Hot, sweltering, sticky air is typical for Central Florida summers, but what happens when the outdoor heat and humidity seep...