We’ll Take Care of the Air at Your Business
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning offers commercial services including installation, repairs, and planned maintenance programs to retail centers, restaurants, government properties, and commercial property groups. We are available to provide service and repair to all major brands of heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment up to 25 tons.
Sign Up for Our Commercial AC Maintenance Agreements
Our maintenance agreements include a 20 point inspection of your HVAC system. You can sign up for a single visit or enroll in our Annual Commercial Maintenance Agreement which includes 4 maintenance visits per year customized to your specific HVAC needs.
Benefits of a Commercial AC Maintenance Agreement
When you choose to have an Annual Commercial Maintenance Agreement with Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning, your company will also benefit from:
- Priority scheduling for any emergency calls
- Discounted diagnostic fee on any service calls
- 15% discount on defective parts that are discovered during your routine maintenance or during service calls
- $500 off system replacements
- 15% discount offered to your employees for their personal heating and air conditioning services with Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning
AC Brands We Service
What’s included in my 20-Point Commercial AC Maintenance Visit?
- 1. Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- 2. Check compressor and fan amps
- 3. Check and clean condenser coil
- 4. Check capacitors
- 5. Check contactor points
- 6. Brush out electrical cabinet
- 7. Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
- 8. Check thermostat operation and mounting
- 9. Check blower amps
- 10. Check heat strip amps, circuit components and safeties
- 11. Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- 12. Check blower wheel for buildup
- 13. Check all electrical connections and wires
- 14. Change/wash filter
- 15. Check temperature splits
- 16. Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- 17. Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- 18. Check float switch operation
- 19. Clean equipment exterior
- 20. Check final performance and report necessary improvements
AC Service Testimonials
What is the difference between 14 SEER and SEER2 AC Systems?
It’s no secret that air conditioning systems (AC Systems) have always impacted energy costs and the environment. That’s why The...