We’ll Take Care of the Air at Your Business
Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning offers commercial services including installation, repairs, and planned maintenance programs to retail centers, restaurants, government properties, and commercial property groups. We are available to provide service and repair to all major brands of heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment up to 25 tons.
Sign Up for Our Commercial AC Maintenance Agreements
Our maintenance agreements include a 20 point inspection of your HVAC system. You can sign up for a single visit or enroll in our Annual Commercial Maintenance Agreement which includes 4 maintenance visits per year customized to your specific HVAC needs.
Benefits of a Commercial AC Maintenance Agreement
When you choose to have an Annual Commercial Maintenance Agreement with Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning, your company will also benefit from:
- Priority scheduling for any emergency calls
- Discounted diagnostic fee on any service calls
- 15% discount on defective parts that are discovered during your routine maintenance or during service calls
- $500 off system replacements
- 15% discount offered to your employees for their personal heating and air conditioning services with Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning
AC Brands We Service
What’s included in my 20-Point Commercial AC Maintenance Visit?
- 1. Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- 2. Check compressor and fan amps
- 3. Check and clean condenser coil
- 4. Check capacitors
- 5. Check contactor points
- 6. Brush out electrical cabinet
- 7. Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
- 8. Check thermostat operation and mounting
- 9. Check blower amps
- 10. Check heat strip amps, circuit components and safeties
- 11. Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- 12. Check blower wheel for buildup
- 13. Check all electrical connections and wires
- 14. Change/wash filter
- 15. Check temperature splits
- 16. Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- 17. Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- 18. Check float switch operation
- 19. Clean equipment exterior
- 20. Check final performance and report necessary improvements
AC Service Testimonials
Grant and team from Scott's were OUTSTANDING! The new system is wonderful and I purchased the 10 yr plan so that I can have worry-free A/C for a decade! I cannot encourage you to do business with these folks enough. I'm a customer for life!
Very customer driven company. Sherrie was great when I called that evening for repair. Bill (technician) called and gave me an estimated time. He had the problem diagnosed and fixed within 30 minutes. Great guy - knowledgeable and friendly. Good company.
We had a great experience With this company, starting off with our sales person Daniel, extending to the entire installation crew. I’m sorry that I don’t remember all the names of the technicians who installed our units, but each and every one of them was very courteous, professional, and informative. They did not leave the house until the job is done right, and I did take a long time because we do have an older house. They started the job at about 8:30 in the morning and finished at 10 PM. They cleaned up everything and made sure that there was a full explanation as to how to use the thermostat units and the app so that we could control all of the AC units from our cell phones. They also made sure to follow up after the installation to make sure that we were satisfied with the job. I would certainly recommend Scott’s for AC installation.
Scott's Heating & Air Conditioning = Professional. They did an awesome job with my system change. The photos are of finished product and old product. A drastic difference! They were on time and knowledgeable. They made sure the job was done to my satisfaction. I highly recommend them!
CLIFF WAS AWESOME!!! After our AC unit wasnt cooling like it used CLIFF came to my home and did a phenomenal job. He was very professional and knowledgable. I work in the service field as well and noticed how clean and organized he kept his tools and material/parts he was removing and replacing. Parts were cleaned to the best of his ability due to it being a 21 year old unit. He did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend SCOTTS to my neighborhood and google members. Now my house cools off in no time. Thanks again CLIFF and of course the SCOTTS TEAM.