What Should I Look For When Buying a New Unit?
- Choose a manufacturer that has a good reputation for quality and durability.
- Choose a model with a high-efficiency rating to bring you better comfort and lower your seasonal energy bill. Check the SEER rating. The higher the rating, the more efficient the unit.
- Choose the correct equipment size and system for your home.
- Don’t just buy a unit just because it is on sale and seems like a great deal at the time. Research the products below or ask the N.A.T.E. Certified technicians at Scott’s Air for more product information.
- Finally, choose a reliable company with excellent customer satisfaction and a track record of service after the sale.
You Deserve the Best!
AC Service Testimonials
How to Tell if Your AC is Controlling Indoor Humidity Levels
Hot, sweltering, sticky air is typical for Central Florida summers, but what happens when the outdoor heat and humidity seep...